CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's a good thing I am running a marathon next weekend because I think I gained 5 pounds this past weekend. I went to Pennsylvania to visit my sister and brother-in-law and we did the Lititiz Chocolate Walk as described here. It was wonderful! [Jon you have to go some year!]

A few of my favorites:

chocolate covered pretzels

chicken wings with a chocolate sauce

grilled chocolate sandwich

chocolate whoopie pie

4 comments:

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

First let me point out ONCE AGAIN, that there was a chocolate event and I was told about it AFTER the event. Everyone hates me.

Second, chocolate chicken was MY IDEA! More of my genius being stolen by chocolate idea thieves.

Joe said...

Just think of it as early carbo loading!!

Have a great week...look forward to the report...so glad you are racing and enjoying it!!

David said...

If I had not run Hartford last weekend I was going to run Newport next weekend. Do write a full report so I can gauge whether to do it next year (which is my preliminary plan).
Good luck!

David said...

Oops. You ran it today!
Ugh - what weather. Can't wait to hear about it.