CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 06, 2007

20 Miles In The Bag

If you read my last post about the twenty miler two weekends ago, then all I have to say is that today was a repeat performance. Everything went exactly the same, exactly perfect. The only change was my time (2:51:41), not a single bathroom break this time (yeahhh) and unfortunately I had to 'drop' my running partner during the last two miles because she had to walk. :(

Happy running and enjoy the long weekend! If you forget what we are celebrating on Monday please don't ask one of my students who said, "Miss N we don't have to come to school on Monday because Abraham Lincoln discovered America."

Best of luck to Brent running the Chicago marathon this weekend.

2 comments:

Joe said...

You rock!! Great 20 miler!!!

Gee, Miss N, I thought it was George Washington who discovered America.....or was it Miss Teen South Carolina????

David said...

Good one Joe.

Pulling off two perfect 20-mile trainers is awesome. You did it in this summer heat too? Good for you.