CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Tomorrow is the Twilight Trail Race and although the forecast doesn't look good (47 degrees, 100% percent chance of rain) I'm sure it will be fun, especially with Bill and his wife being there.
Dianna left me this nice message; If I don't make it to the race - have a great time and try to stay upright when running past cute cadets. (because we all know what happened last year....apparently I can't run and check out guys at the same time or I end up falling on my face) :)

5 comments:

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Good luck in the race tomorrow, April Anne!

I'm sure even if you fall while checking out the hot guys (again!) you will still do great. :)

brent said...

hehe i remember that. have a great race!!

Jank said...

Great to see you again!

Hey, when's the Boom Box Mile? I'm dying to try that one out.

David said...

I can understand how Dianna would worry about you in such a situation. I hope it was a good race.

steve said...

i ran the cold and rainy trail race as well. have you seen any results / times posted on the web???

steve