CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 10, 2007

I couldn't make it. I broke down and had two tv dinners this past week.
:(

The weather has been perfect for running! I love running in the heat. Sure, it makes me slow...but I love it!

The 'dull ache' in my knee started again so I went back to therapy this past week. I can already feel an improvement. I have two more visits scheduled for next week and then my sacrum should be properly aligned again.

Happy Mother's Day to all the RBF mothers! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Jank said...

Enjoy the nice weather.

BTW, we lined up a sitter for Bluff Point evening, so both Melissa and I will be running.

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too. I hope you at least enjoyed the TV dinners.

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

My favorite part of TV dinners is the mashed potatoes. They have a unique taste I've never had anywhere else. Like those mushy hotdogs wrapped in foil at baseball games. You can only get them in one place.