CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 13, 2006

R-U-N-N-E-R

I am finally back to yoga. I took a few months off while I was teaching because of scheduling conflicts, but since I now have normal working hours, I can easily fit yoga into my schedule and I love it. During last nights class, while I was 'attempting' to do one of the hamstring stretches, the instructor walked over to help me and said, "You have runner written all over you". I don't think it was meant as a compliment, but I took it as a compliment. Yes, it's true--I am a Runner. Not a jogger or a walker, but a Runner.

7 comments:

Mark said...

E-X-C-E-L-L-E-N-T :)

Anne said...

Yoga is so good for runners...and yet runners seem to be so bad at yoga initially. It's those tight hamstrings and hip flexors. Glad yours are nice and loose again (or will be soon).

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'd take that as a compliment too! Good for you!

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Heh, heh. Did ya tell her she should be so lucky? :D

a.maria said...

thats, like, one of my all time dream fantasies.

for someone who doesnt know me, or anything about me, to walk up and know by the way i stand/walk/look... WHATEVER... that i'm a runner.

*sigh*

rock it girl! you earned it!

(how much do i love your word verification right now.. "ohmgyhuu"

HA!)

Neese said...

sweet.

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Yoga and compliments, cool!