CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 10, 2006

A friend from college was married this past weekend. It was a beautiful, small, outdoor wedding with a fun reception, which lead to starting my long run on Sunday with Dianna.....
- on 5 hours of sleep
- with a slight blister from dancing in my cute new shoes
- a night of wedding food and two slices of cake
- bad hydration

Despite the odds against me, it wasn't a terrible run. It certainly wasn't the best run, but it added miles to the running log and made me stronger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey April.... I just found your blog while I was board and searching through my computer at work. Judy had it saved in her "favorites". This is the first blog I've seen. Very cool! I will be sure to visit again soon and see what you've been up to.

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride! :)

So who's this music teacher the kids are trying get you hooked up with? Hmmmmm.

brent said...

nice job on getting the miles in, even on the weekend of a wedding you were in!