CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 01, 2006

Are you serious?

I love the first of the month. It is a time for reflection and starting over and that is exactly what I need to do. I have to get serious about eating healthy. For dinner last week I had: cereal once, pizza twice and salsa/triscuits twice (along with several handfuls of left-over Easter candy). I know I need to eat healthier and I was doing well for a long time, but life got busy.

This month is going to be different. I went to the market yesterday and bought chicken and beef (not in a tv dinner), strawberries, oranges, grapes, and potatoes. My basket looked so healthy, I could hardly believe it was mine.

It’s time to uncover Jeff’s quote on my refrigerator again.
are you serious about your fitness, weight and training? then get serious about what you fuel your body with.

Here’s to wishing for a healthy new month for the RBF!

3 comments:

brent said...

good post april anne, that is a great reminder for me too. thanks for my 10k cheers!! woohoo!

Running Chick said...

heh. after the stuffing, fries and apple pie last nite..i think i should put that quote on my fridge too...or tape it across my mouth.

=)

David said...

If you fuel up right, like that, you'll be leaving the running chick in the dust on race day.