CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 22, 2005

Today was my last day of work at the town hall. It was bitter sweet because I love my job, but I am also looking forward to a new opportunity. The "work" itself was fine, but what really made me smile as I drove to work each day, was the people. I know it's corny but in some ways I felt like we were a family. It wasn't like other jobs where everyone was "out for themselves". And...one of the best parts was that I laughed all day because everyone had a great sense of humor. How was your day?

*an uneventful, slow 40 minute run in the woods tonight

2 comments:

Susan said...

Enjoying work is rare, isn't it? Good for you! Where are you teaching this fall? What age?

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Everyone out for themselves. Sounds like my job exactly. Cannibals and predators. :(