CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 05, 2005

Quick Note

I am heading to Pennsylvania today for a long weekend trip. I can't wait. I still have to pack, so I am thinking-one bag for all my normal clothes and accessories and one bag for my running gear. I am going to try my best to run twice while I am away, but if I only have time for one long run I will be satisfied. I cannot forget to bring my audio book. I'm dying to know what is going to happen in the next chapter.

Run Strong this weekend and good luck to any racers!!

5 comments:

brent said...

have a good trip!!

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

And you're not taking me?! I can't believe it. :(

Liz Chapman said...

Have a wonderful time in PA. It is my home state and a wonderful place to run!

A said...

Have a great trip! I find that when I can get a morning run in during vacation, I enjoy things much more.

Mark said...

Have a great trip!