CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 12, 2005

I'm not sure what happened to my posting this past week--or lack there of. Catching up a little...I had a wonderful vacation weekend. How could you not have fun visiting a place with hershey kiss shaped street lamps and the smell of chocolate in the air? In between the shopping, eating, boating, and visiting I was able to go for one long run which went very well, even with a few little hills. Who knew–Pennsylvania actually has hills! :)

Tomorrow I am running in the Deary Memorial Five Mile Race. I am very excited and a little nervous. This will be my third time running the race so it will be a good test to judge my fitness level this year. Last year Dianna and I ran together or maybe I should say "sprinted like crazy runners until we were tired and finally found a steady running grove". :) This year it looks like Dianna won’t be able to make it because of her bronchitis (Booo–Get well soon Di!).
Here’s to out running this crazy humidity!

Have a fun weekend everyone!

1 comments:

Jank said...

LOL - a few years ago (BK, or before kids, in Jank time) Missy and I were taking a cross-country trip in her Miata. Top down to Texas was the goal (we made it to Memphis, then hit rain).

The first afternoon out, we were starting to think of stopping, smelled chocolate, saw that we were near Hershey, PA, and stopped for the evening. 'couple hours earlier than planned, but it was worth it.