CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 03, 2005

PE 2999

Did anyone else read the article in this months Running Times magazine about Lake Superior College? They recently added a new class, PE 2999 - Running A Marathon! According to the article, students will earn two credits by completing the course and finishing a marathon. Wow! Maybe I should transfer!?! :) Although I can't be jealous because I took an Adventure Running class a few semesters ago and it was fantastic.

Saturday - rest
Sunday - 45 minutes on the roads

Congratulations to Jon and Richard who had great races this weekend!
I hope everyone has a wonderful week of running!

4 comments:

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Thanks, April Anne, and why weren't there courses like that when I went to college?

Anonymous said...

That is cool! I took a snowboarding course in college but that was the cooles thing I did...

The Thinking Runner said...

That sounds like a cool course - way more interesting than some I have to take. Thanks for adding me to your blogroll.

Anonymous said...

If you get a chance, pick up this months Trail Runner Magazine. They have an interview with a prof at Liberty College who has a running class. It's apparently pretty popular, and he's quite an accomplished racer himself.