CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 04, 2004

Was it a dream?

~ I just went online to check out the official times from yesterdays race. As I was scanning though the list, I noticed that according to the online results, there was another woman named Jane Lee, who finished way before me, with a time of 26.48. Oh my gosh, was yesterday just a dream? Did I only imagine myself crossing the line as the first female runner? I am so confused. I will have to e-mail the race director tonight.
~ I almost forgot to mention, I finally bought a new pair of sneakers. Of course, they are still sitting in their box, because I have been afraid of getting them smelly/dirty, but tomorrow may be the day that I break them in. I will give a full sneaker report later on in the week.

30 min. on the elliptical fitness cross trainer– 3.7 miles

2 comments:

Jank said...

I'm hoping it's a typo, too - you'd think that they'd have noticed another woman crossing the line.

April Anne said...

Thanks for the comments. The race director e-mailed me back today, and it was his error. (Can you hear my sigh of relief?) :)