CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

The Count Down

Two more days!! The race is almost here and I am so excited. As of now, my body feels really good and I feel prepared, but come Saturday morning I'm sure I'll be incredibly nervous and being to question if I'm prepared to run for 13 miles. ~ This Friday, I'm going out to dinner with Dianna and a few other people, which will be a great way to fill up on "healthy" carbs and relax before the big day. This past week has been stressful, so I haven't had time to prepare healthy meals. For dinner last night I had my favorite "triscuts and salsa dinner" and for tonight, a "cheese and crackers dinner". I really need to start eating healthy again......maybe after the race.
(side note from my last post - the race director e-mailed me back, and it was his error. i'm glad i wasn't dreaming) :)

Tuesday
36.14 minutes fast, miles - ? (trails)

Wednesday
45.10 minutes slow, miles - ? (roads around campus)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You'll be more than ready April! I'll be right behind you the whole way!

Jank said...

Hoo-ray! Glad to hear the win counts! Enjoy the massage, and good luck to everyone on Saturday. (I'll be clearing dead trees from the yard, but there in spirit)