CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 24, 2004

Trails

September 23
I met Dianna and Michelle at Mansfield Hollow. It was great to be in the woods again, and I can't wait until fall foliage fully arrives. Although I do have some advice.....be careful when running on wet leaves! (Needless to say, I had a few "mishaps" last fall, although I can't completely blame the wet leaves. One time I attempted to run and study at the same time (carrying my notes cards with me). I thought it would be a perfect multi-tasking opportunity, but I was very wrong!) :) :)

Miles: 4.? (I can't remember what Michelle said.) Time: 38.54
(Michelle received a really cool new Nike "toy" for her birthday which interrupts your music to give you audio pace/time/distance results, and there is more......it also stores your data, which can be uploaded onto your online training log. Michelle, your husband is the best. Does he have a twin? Just Kidding!) :)

September 24
I met Amy for a run on the air line rail trail.
Miles - 5.5 (but it felt like a lot more, at times i could hardly keep up our conversation)
Time - 49.12

**Sneaker update: I'm going shopping tomorrow! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't fall great? I can't wait to visit the mountains for apples!
~Susan