CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Shuffling Along

There is nothing really new to report today, but I'm addicting to posting so I had to write. :) Actually...I asked John (from work) if he wanted to run in the CT 1/2 Marathon, and he said he would.....but who knows if he was serious or not. :)
Side Note--John is the trooper, who's office is across from mine, and besides my sister, he is the funniest person I know, which is one of the many reasons why I love my job--I laugh all the time.

Weather: 75 degrees, 80% humidity
Time: 32.35 min.
Miles: ?
Results: I was dreading the fact that I had to run today. Normally, I feel great after I start running, but today I felt like my feet were just shuffling along the whole time and my mind was thinking "I can't wait until this is over". I am soo looking forward to my day of rest on Thursday. :)

1 comments:

Running Chick said...

It's an accomplishment just getting out the door in this weather...you are not alone in that sluggish feeling!!

I sent you an email about Saturday -- let me know if you don't get it! (call me at home/cell if you need to!).