CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Old Socks = Not Good

28th
Hooray for a training day off (especially because of this crazy humidity)! I'm getting ready for tomorrow's race by drinking a lot of water and of course a pasta dinner. Good Luck to any one else who may be racing tomorrow!

27th

I headed back to the Air Line Rail Trail with Amy.
Weather: warm and sunny (no humidity yet) :)
Miles: 8.5 ish
Time: 1:22
Results: It was a very good run, but now I have a slight blister on my right heel. I haven't had a blister since last winter, so I'm guessing it was caused by my socks. All my running socks were in the laundry, so I had to wear an old pair--not a good idea. Oh well, live and learn....right? :)

2 comments:

Pamalamadingdong said...

Good luck in your race!
Hmm old socks huh?
Might explain my painful baby toe today.

Michelle said...

Good luck with classes this week. Let's meet up and follow one another to New Haven. See you Wed. night?