CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Old Socks = Not Good

28th
Hooray for a training day off (especially because of this crazy humidity)! I'm getting ready for tomorrow's race by drinking a lot of water and of course a pasta dinner. Good Luck to any one else who may be racing tomorrow!

27th

I headed back to the Air Line Rail Trail with Amy.
Weather: warm and sunny (no humidity yet) :)
Miles: 8.5 ish
Time: 1:22
Results: It was a very good run, but now I have a slight blister on my right heel. I haven't had a blister since last winter, so I'm guessing it was caused by my socks. All my running socks were in the laundry, so I had to wear an old pair--not a good idea. Oh well, live and learn....right? :)

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Good luck with classes this week. Let's meet up and follow one another to New Haven. See you Wed. night?