CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 09, 2004

The "Post Card" Sunset

I had a great run today. I increased my pace and was really hoping to complete the route in 35 minutes, but I was satisfied with my time at the end, because I knew that I had tried my best. It was beautiful going for an evening run, compared to my normal morning run because the sun was setting and the sky was like one of those generic sunset pictures you see on a vacation postcard (yet much more impressive in person). I live on top of a hill, which has an amazing view of the town and nearby fields. I so often forget to enjoy the view as I drive past the scenery, but while I am running I have no choice but to enjoy it. :)


Weather: setting sun, slightly breezy, low 70's
Time: 36.26
Miles: 4 miles-ish?
Results: I did my best to take full advantage of gravity, instead of resisting it like normal, which helped my time.

0 comments: