CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 08, 2004

If Only I Could Rewind Time

Thursday: I took the day off and slept in late. I needed some time to catch up on sleep and give my legs a break.

Wednesday: I had such a bad running day. It all started at 7am, when two extremely annoying birds woke me up and would not stop squawking. When I finally got up, I had to call my insurance company, my doctor and optometrist to schedule apointments. Needless to say, what I thought would take me ten minutes, ended up taking an hour. My frustration only increased as I headed out for my run, which is very unusual because running normally relaxes me. I felt like I had no motivation or energy while I was running. I was dragging my feet and wishing I was home in bed, nearly the whole time. At the end of my run, I realized I had lost one of my favorite earrings. If only I could rewind time and change the way the morning progressed, I certainly would.


Weather: sunny and warm, 75 degrees
Time: 39.39
Miles: 4 miles-ish?
Results: Even though I had no physical problems, my body did not want to run. :(

1 comments:

Jank said...

I can sympathize with the lack of motivation - but hey - you were out there - tomorrow's another day.

Too bad about the earring.