CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 22, 2004

On the Track

I attempted a speed work-out at the track tonight. I don't really know what a speed work-out exactly is, but I do remember my cross country coach making us run on the track once a week. He would tell us to run at a quick pace for the two straight sections, and use the two corner turns as recovery zones, in which we could run as slow as needed. I remember my coach yelling "quick legs, quick legs", so tonight as I was running, I kept hearing his voice, telling me to run faster. :)

Tonight, I went blue berry picking with a friend. Blue berries make you run supper fast, right? I'm hoping! :)

Weather: no humidity (yeah!), high 70's
Time: exactly 20 minutes
Miles: 2 miles of the "speed work-out" and 1/2 mile warm up/cool down

0 comments: