CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

No More Humidity

Tuesday - July 13th
I went back to the dam today and had another good run. Most important, I didn't get lost-Hooray! :) Part of the trail goes between the waters edge and a field, which has beautiful purple wild flowers growing in it. (I hadn't noticed them the last time I was there.) It always amazes me, how the same running route can seem entirely different as the seasons and environment change. I was also accompanied by a few hundred crickets tonight, "singing their little song". :)

Weather: a little less humid, 88 degrees
Time: 49.38
Miles: ? (unmarked trails)
Results: so far, so good :)


Monday - July 12th
I was feeling really antsy at work all day, so it was nice to have something to look forward to at the end of the day. I met Dianna at Mansfield Hollow again. She seems to sum it up the best by saying, "it's pretty funny to watch us because neither one of us knows how to set a pace so we run like crazy without any idea how fast we are going." Although this time we did not break any records. It was ridiculously humid and after the first few minutes, I didn't know if I was going to make it, but we did! :)

Weather: hot, humid, 80's
Time: 26.36
Miles: 3
Results: My body was feeling fine, but it was difficult to breathe, because of the humidity.

0 comments: