CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 26, 2004

No More High Heals?!?

Recently I’ve been experimenting with wearing different types to shoes to work.  For the past several weeks, my knees have had “issues”.  No pains or strains, just occasional “popping”.  It’s more annoying than anything else.  I told Dianna about my problem a few weeks ago and she told me that it may have to do with the shoes I wear to work.

So….I guess high heels are supposed to be the worst type of shoes you can possibly wear, but they are just so cute!  :) Last week, I wore flats all week and had no problems, but I pulled out the heals for church yesterday and for work today and my “issue” was back.  So now, I have to decide what’s more important-a cute pair of shoes with occasional “popping” or flats with a “normal” knee.  What to do?!?

Time – 26.58
Miles – a little over 3
Results – A great run with Dianna and I learned a new way to attack the hills, small and quick strides!


3 comments:

Mark said...

From a PURELY male standpoint I would have to say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Don't get rid of the heals!!

Ok, I'm alright now and will put my non-gender, running hat on and say, not wearing heals sounds like a reasonable thing to do!

(drat!)

Anonymous said...

Maybe try heels with a slightly thicker/wider heel? Yeah, I know, not as pretty, but I tend to have a much easier time with those types. (-Dani, http://manyfires.diaryland.com)

April Anne said...

LOL, it's a difficult decision, but thanks for the advice. :)