CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Cooking 101

So...the plan was to change into my running clothes directly after work and go for a run around town, but nothing ever goes as planned, right? :) I quickly realized that I forgot my stop watch and socks, and I wasn't about to go for a run with out either of them, so I headed home and ran one of the regular trails near my house.

I do have good news. In another attempt to reach my goal of "eating healthier", I registered for a cooking class, which starts on the 10th. I am so excited.....no more dinners of mac 'n cheese! Also, I had a salad for lunch and everything in it, including the lettuce, came straight from the garden (Thanks Luke)!

Time: 54.34
Miles: unknown (mostly in the woods)
Results - easy and slow, a good run

1 comments:

Running Chick said...

A cooking class sounds like a FABULOUS idea! Good for you! And fun too! Plus, it's social and you get to EAT! What could be better!