CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 29, 2004

No Dessert Tonight

I was supposed to meet my friend after we finished work (for dessert) but she had to work late (go figure!). I had planed for today to be a day of rest, but with no plans and a beautiful night ahead of me, I decided to be a little productive and head to the track for a quick work out. I completed another "speed" work out, but this time I was almost 2 minutes slower than last time, which I was bummed about--but then again every run can't be perfect, right?

Time: 21.43
Miles: 2 and 1/2
Results: I felt like I was running at a good pace, but my time was a lot slower, so I'm not sure what the problem was.

~Don't forget to check out Dianna's blog questioner on 7/28 ~ :)
http://runningchick.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Jank said...

Wow. I would have huffed down dessert by myself. Dedication like that is commendable.

And thanks for the trail-run postings. I've been spending too much time on the road lately; I'll have to go scare some of the wildlife on their own turf, too.

Running Chick said...

A speed work on a rest day!? You are insane. I was going to ask you if you wanted to run the first 6 miles of Hartford together, but you may be too fast for me by then!!

Your dedicated is commendable.

And you thought a half-marathon would be hard. You are sooo gonna kick butt.