CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 16, 2004

Let's Play "Running"

I didn't get in a run today. When I woke up, I decided shopping at the mall would be a little more fun compared to my normal running routine. :) I thought I would have time for an evening run, but by the time I got home it was 10:30, and I just did not have enough motivation to climb on the treadmill at Jeff and Caryn's house. ~ I did get in a little exercise while watching the boys. We went for a nature walk and at little Sam's request, we "played running". (You can tell his parents are runners too!) :) He was the runner, his brother was the time keeper and race line official and his little sister and I were part of the cheering crowd. How cute! My alarm is set for 7:30, so I will definitely make sure I get in a run tomorrow morning!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, nice picture! ;)

Take care.