CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 02, 2004

I'm Late, I'm Late For a Very Important Date

Well...maybe not late for a date, but I am running a little late this morning for work. I am supposed to arrive to work an hour early because I need to leave early--but I don't see that happening. :) Tonight I'm flying to Philadelphia, PA to visit my cousin Kristina (who is also a runner) and her husband Chad. I am so excited! I can't wait see them and maybe Kristina and I will be able to go for a run over the weekend.

Because I was running a late, I tried my best to pick up the pace today and it worked a little. I was two minutes faster than yesterday. I felt great at the beginning-going out a little faster than normal, but at the end I felt drained and had to slow down significantly. I really need to work on my pacing.

I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July weekend. If you are racing this weekend, I wish you luck (especially to my Monday running partner Dianna)!


Weather: hazy and hot, 78 degrees
Time: 37.33
Miles: 4 miles? (I still have to clock it.)
Results: I went out a little to fast at the beginning and paid for it at the end, but overall I was pleased with the run.

0 comments: