CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 12, 2004

The Cutest Dog


April and Haley Posted by Hello


Oh my....I really did not mean for my picture to be part of this post or to be so big. I just wanted it as the tiny picture next to my name on the main page. Does any one know how to do that?

On a better note, I went running with my Monday running partner Dianna. I always enjoy running with her because she motivates me to run fast and it's always nice to talk "running talk" to some one who really understands.

Weather: a little rain, low 70's
Time: 25ish min.
Miles: I'm not sure, but I will find out next week.
Results: Feeling good - If it was not for Dianna, I would never get in a speed work-out.

4 comments:

Running Chick said...

Your blog is looking really great! It's time to add you to my links - you're ready!

Mark said...

Well hi there April AND Haley!

So you run with Dianna? How cool is that?!

Welcome to running and blogging. I'll add you to our ever growing list!

Unknown said...

To add your photo to the right side of your blog you have to know a little bit of HTML and edit the template. If you'd like a little help feel free to e-mail me and I'll help you out. Nice blog and good luck training for the half marathon.

Unknown said...

Blogger won't let me put any HTML in your comments, so I'll have to e-mail the information to you. Feel free to e-mail me at marshall[dot]king[at]gmail[dot]com. Replace the bracketed text with the appropriate symbols (sorry to be so cryptic but I'm trying to avoid spam).

Take care.