CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 30, 2011

It's STILL a beautiful life...

A long time ago I remember being in my parent's kitchen with my sister and my brother. We were talking about God and how we each wanted one thing to be be our 'life testimony'. We just wanted one thing that would make us always remember us how blessed we are and how amazing God really is. I said that day, that if I ever got married it would be my 'life testimony' because there was no way I was even close to getting married and my options seemed to be dwindling with every passing day.
But then it happened, after losing all hope in myself, God proved Himself faithful (like He always does) and I met Mike. This blog is taking a drastic turn from a marathon runner's notebook to a brides planning guide. Please join me along the way, as I plan for one of the most special days of my life. I find it so fitting that my blog title is still more than perfect for this life transition, it's a beautiful life indeed!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

woohoo! it's just good to see you posting again. so, is part of your wedding planning an early morning run or race on the wedding day? i ran a 5k on my wedding morning. you're going to have to out-do me! ;)

Regan said...

Do you want to know how to get 30-50% how to lipbotox? check that lip-botox

irswbcom said...

Do you want to know how to get 30-50% lip-kiss? check that lip kiss