CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring Goals

I just got back from selling Bondi Bands at the Utah Marathon expo. I had a great time and it didn't hurt that the guy working near me looked just like Bob Harper from The Biggest Loser (yet another one of my celebrity crushes). :)
At the expo I had a lot of people ask me if I was going to run the marthon.
It made me want to get serious about running again. I miss race day magic and having a long term goal. Running 2-3 miles, 2-3 times a week is not enough. So....let's see what happens this spring.

4 comments:

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Somewhere I reading someone's blog at a race and they talked about buying some Bondi Bands at the expo and I wondered if you were there. The race was really far away and I figured it was too far, but now I see you were in Utah! Egads.

And yes, you should get serious about running again. :)

Joe said...

Yeah, good to get inspired! The weather is improving!

Glad you had a fun outing!!!

David said...

If it wasn't AA it was probably Michelle.

Get back on track girl. July - Blessing of the Fleet 10 Miler. Labor Day - New Haven 20K.

Jank said...

I'm in for BotF and Labor Day, but don't forget Bluff!