CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 08, 2009

I bought a box of healthy cereal for my very first time. Kashi: GoLean is a mix of fiber twigs, soy protein grahams, and whole grain/sesame puffs. Despite the fact that the cereal doesn't come with a free toy inside the box (like all the other cereals I eat) I think I'll buy it again. Does this mean I'm growing up?!? :)

It was 60 degrees and sunny this weekend-how wonderful! I ran yesterday and today (3 miles each day). I'm excited to be starting all over again.

4 comments:

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Have you tried GoLean Crunch? I just eat that stuff straight out of the box. YUM!

David said...

Oh I bet Finally Running Susan would give you big plaudits for your cereal selection. Just guessing.

Joe said...

Man, that sounds like oat hulls and wheat chaff...glad you can choke it down, not sure I'd be able to.

And how cool to enjoy running!!! Good for you!!

Liz Chapman said...

Hi April Anne! I just got your message on my blog. I am going to Pennsylvania this weekend to visit family. That totally stinks that I am going to miss you! Would have loved to meet you. And as a matter of fact I have a boy in mind, but he lives in Ohio :(