CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Vegetable Salsa Soup Recipe

If you know me at all, you know I hate to cook and I love salsa. So, when I found this extremely easy recipe for vegetable salsa soup online I was thrilled. Not only is it easy to make, inexpensive and healthy, but it's also delicious. Enjoy!
INGREDIENTS
6 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
1 (16 ounce) jar medium salsa
2 cups chopped carrot
2 cups celery, chopped
1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
DIRECTIONS
In a pot over medium high heat, combine the broth, salsa, carrots, celery and mixed vegetables. Simmer together for 20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.

1 comments:

Phil Hiom said...

Hey April, If you like Salsa please check out my recipe for salsa you can find it here. www.dirt4life.com/food/recipes/lisas-firey-fresh-salsa