CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Vacation

I just got back from my vacation in Hawaii. It was amazing! The week was filled with time on the beach, horse back riding, a lot of hiking and all the other typical tourist attractions. I also ran! I ran every day on the sidewalk near the beach and I ran in the Great Aloha 8 mile race. It was so fun. I hadn't run since Thanksgiving, so I was happy to finish. Finish Time - 1 hour 16 minutes
I came to the realization that I am a Real Runner after all. In fact, I LOVE running!!! I can't wait for spring to arrive in Connecticut so I can hit the roads/trails again soon.


crossing the finish line

4 comments:

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

hee, hee! Welcome back, April Anne. :)

Michelle said...

Yay! Great job on the race. Let's get together. SOON!

Joe said...

Glad this went so well, AA!!! Warmer weather will be here.

And just "run back" at all those parents!!!!!

David said...

Those are beautiful words to hear.

What a great vacation. Just what you needed. Just what some of your kids' parents need.

And I would go talk to that principal to see what he/she would recommend you do next time something similar occurs. Don't leave it for the evaluation. Deal with it positively now.