CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 06, 2008

An Apple on my Desk

I just finished the first week of school. Overall my new class is wonderful. The boys are full of energy and the girls are very sweet. I received two 'love notes' on Friday. "I love my teacher because you have nice hair" and "I love you more than other teacher except my mom" (her mom teaches preschool in the same building). :)
The first week of school is always the most exhausting, but I was able to put in 4 miles every afternoon....much better than last year. I know 4 miles isn't much, but I'll take what I can get.
Happy Running!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad your first week went well. Any phone calls in the last week? ;)

Joe said...

I'm thankful for every good teacher...good hair or bad!! It is a gift to each precious kid.

And you are running regularly!! Don't sniff at steady 4 milers...that is great!!