CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I ran the 10K route in town last night as 'practice' for the Memorial Day race. It was a good run. I made it up the monster hill and had a little energy left for the final sprint to the finish line. I'm certain I won't PR this year because I haven't trained like other years, but I feel confident I can finish in under an hour. I heard it may reach 80 degrees on Monday for the first time this year. I am sooooo excited. Bring on the heat and sunshine!

3 comments:

Joe said...

You'll beat 60, AA....have fun and enjoy the race!!!

Unknown said...

don't forget to drink plenty before the race to prepare for the heat. well, not toooo much. you don't want to have to take any 'breaks'.

best wishes!

David said...

If you don't break my age you're not half the runner I know you are. Sub-60 is a piece of cake for you!

P.S. I have run my age in a 10K and you know you're faster than me.