CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Yesterday I had an awesome run at the local Fun Run 5K. It was sunny and warm and I ran as fast as my legs would carry me. I'm not sure about my time because I still don't have a watch and no one was keeping an official time, but I had fun and I felt fast.


However today---just stunk. I was supposed to run 6 miles, but took a shortcut back to the farmhouse, ending up 4.5 miles and it was sooo slow. Why is that some days are like that? Oh well....tomorrow is another day and this weekend I'll be heading to the beach for another race. I love summer!

4 comments:

Joe said...

Probably not a surprise that a quick 5K would be followed by a "flat leg day". Shake it off and move on...and any day running by the beach is a good day!

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Ok, we need to pool some money together to buy April Anne a watch so she can know her awesome times at the races. :)

Hope the beach race was fun!

Jank said...

Glad to hear you're human ;)

Hope the Kelley race was great today. Missy said it was toasty, toasty.

Anonymous said...

If it wasn't for the bads runs we wouldn't appreciate all the good runs.