CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Running Vacation

I have only run twice in the past 3ish weeks and the worst part about it is that I have enjoyed every minute of NOT running.

My knee is still giving me problems, but I am determined to run the New Haven 20K race tomorrow (even with my anticipated 10 min. mile pace). I'll save a PR for another year. :) I'm looking forward to spending time with the RBF.

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Oh, and teaching......it's wonderful! I have the best job in the World!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AA, so glad you are enjoying it. I KNEW you would!!

Run for Chocolate said...

Great job running today, April Anne, you looked great. I would love to talk to you about teaching because I love it too!

YaYa said...

Happy teaching from Juls and YaYa