CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 16, 2006










Apparently I am NOT Miss. long legs, long-jump extraordinair.

I was on the trail behind the farmhouse, when I saw a large ‘mud puddle’ in front of me.
I can totally jump this puddle!
I started sprinting in an attempt to gain enough momentum to jump over the puddle.
No problem. 1..2...3...jump
Splat–one sneaker landed completely IN the ‘mud puddle’.

Lesson Learned–next time run around the ‘mud puddle’ or at least wear old sneakers. :)

Happy Running this weekend and good luck Dianna!

9 comments:

Jessica DeLine said...

that's a great picture! And why do I somehow not find the shoes on the right too dirty? I think I've run too many trails in the rain. :)

Mark said...

that's AWESOME!!! heehee :)

Anonymous said...

CUTE!

David said...

Well now you have some mudders and an excuse to go shopping for some new shoes, budget willing.

Jank said...

I've come to the conclusion that it's best to just get the mud over with - no worrying about clean shoes, and the cool satisfaction of running enough road miles afterwards to knock the dust off...

Danny said...

i love that picture with both your shoes!

Liz Chapman said...

That is so funny!
Regarding your question on my blog, I haven't had a chance to register for any races yet this summer..life is very hectic. I am planning to do a half marathon with my friend in the fall though!
Hope you are having a great summer.

Unknown said...

HAH! i think you're just getting ready for pendelton. marines and mud. what else could a girl ask for?

Running Chick said...

i know i shouldn't laugh...but i can't help it!! LOL!

i can totally see the look on your face as your shiny white running shoe went ker-plunk into the mud!