CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hitting the Trails

I ran six-ish miles on the trails at M. Hollow Park tonight. The scenery was beautiful and I even saw a deer cross my path. It was a great run, but after six miles I was exhausted and ended the run two miles short. I have a long run scheduled for Saturday morning with Dianna, so I think I made a good decision. As a runner, I feel like I am slowing learning how to listen to my body. (I just have to ignore it every Saturday morning when my body tells me to go back to sleep and my running partner tells me to meet her at 7:30) ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful scenery!

ShoreTurtle said...

The trail run sounds like fun! Well, except for the being exhausted part and the deer encounter...

David said...

ee if you can get Dianna to runslowly again. I begt her competitive juices will not allow it.