CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Friday was my one year blog-a-versary. It was last summer around this time that I met Dianna at a race and we became Wednesday night running partners. She was the one who introduced me to the Running Blog Family. Thank you Dianna. And…thank you to everyone who has offered their support and helpful hints over the past year. I have been inspired by your dedication and passion for running. Here’s to another year of blogging!

5 comments:

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Happy Anniversary, April Anne! Its funny, I had the impression you knew Dianna for years.

Unknown said...

Congrats on one year! I look forward to reading about all your upcoming accomplishments!

Sarah said...

Happy 1st Anniversary :-) Hope you are having a great 4th of July weekend, too...we're sure having nice weather, huh?!

Jank said...

Happy anniversary! Here's to many more years on the road!

Mark said...

YAY!!!! Congrats April Anne. :)