CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 30, 2005

Counting Sheep

1 sheep, 2 sheep, 100 sheep---still NOT asleep!

It is past midnight and I have been lying in bed for the past two hours, trying to fall asleep. I am so excited and nervous about the race in the morning. Normally, my only goal is just to finish a race, but this will be my sixth time running the 10K course and I really want to beat my best time. I have been training harder than last year, but I am worried I am going to either go out fast and crash at the end or go out slow and not be able to "catch up" at the end. (The first five miles are mostly flat or downhill, but the last mile is ALL uphill.) I'm off to the kitchen for a snack, let's hope I can get to sleep before the sun rises! :)

Good Luck to any other racers (Go Susan!) and Happy Memorial Day!

3 comments:

brent said...

I can't sleep either, heh. Have fun tomorrow! Good times.

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

OK, ok I'm awake! You aren't going to wait until next weekend to give the race report are you? I sure hope not.

Michelle said...

Can't wait to read your race report! Nice pictures!