CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter!

I spent a wonderful day with my extended family. We ate, laughed a lot, and ate some more. As you can see from the pictures, it was also fun spending the afternoon with my adorable little cousins.

Later in the evening I started thinking about the upcoming 10K Memorial Day Race. I really want a PR this year and I think I can do it. Last year I finished in 53 minutes, 5 seconds. I took out my running schedule from last year and I noticed that I am already three days behind. It looks like I will be back on the roads and trails again this week.

One step at a time, right?

4 comments:

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Aha! Nothing like the challenge of a PR to get you back on the road again. May I recommend a pair of trail shoes? :)

Jack said...

Lots of time to get it all together. Good luck. And thanks for your kind words over at my blog!

Anonymous said...

Good luck getting back on the wagon. I'm just getting over a cold so tomorrow's first run in almost two weeks is going to suck!! Hope the trails dry out for you!

Rachel said...

Cute Easter pictures! Glad you had a good time. That should be plenty of time to get back into the swing of things, training-wise..