CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 04, 2004

5K Count Down

Between classes I was able to sneak in a quick 40 minute run today. I didn't have my cd walkman with me, which I was bummed about at first but it ended being a good thing. It was nice to have time to "just think". ~ Along the way I bumped into Charlie (the director of the 5K race point series). He told me that he received my registration for Sundays race and that everything was on schedule. I am excited about the race but I do not feel prepared. I'm afraid it will be my worst 5K time, but that's okay. I realize that I haven't been training as much as I have in the past, so what else can I expect? All I can do is try my best and enjoy the race. :)

3 comments:

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

LOL! I have that same feeling before every race. :) Somehow I do better each time anyway. Good luck in the race!

susie said...

You'll be fine if your last race is an example of what you can do...but just try to have fun!!

Michelle said...

You'll kick butt April Anne! I'm running my long run in the morning but I'm going to head over to cheer you guys on. Missed you last night too!