CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Winter Update

I have been P90Xing a few days a week (still loving it). I hop on the treadmill about once a week (4 miles at the most). So far, so good - I can fit into all my clothes this winter (unlike last winter). I also registered for The Great Aloha Run. I know I am not ready for an 8 mile race, but why not have fun and just go for it?! :)


Valentine's Day is just around the corner. It is one of my top 3 favorite days of the school year. There are Valentine cards to exchange, crafts to be created, cupcakes to be eaten, red/pink shirts to be worn and Valentine games to be played.

3 comments:

Eric B. said...

Good luck in Hawaii! You should have no problem at all running eight miles in two weeks, especially in Hawaii!

brent said...

a race in Hawaii sounds AWESOME

whois domain find said...

Thank you very much for your wonderful