CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Summer time in New England = Weddings

I'm going to one this weekend, 2 in June, 1 in July, and an e-mail from a friend this week saying, "I'm engaged and the wedding will be SOON."

I love going to weddings and I love how they motivate me to keep running. I'm not up to any type of crazy miles or speed, but I'm actually getting out to run more often. I'm still keeping up with my food journal and it's crazy how well it works. I stopped myself from buying Twinkies last week because I knew I didn't want to write that down in my food journal. Shocking, I know! :)

I hope everyone is enjoying the change of seasons. Happy Running!

1 comments:

Jank said...

The food journal's a powerful thing. Missy minds the cupboard for me; I cannot put anything in there that I don't want her to see.