CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Survey

I was tagged by Morgan a few days ago. Feel free to tag yourself with this running survey.

1. How would I describe my running 10 years ago?
- I was on the high school cross country team.

2. What is your best and worst race experience?
Best - It would be impossible to pick just one. I love race day magic.
Worst - San Diego Marathon in 2006 (I had an awesome time running with Jeff, but unfortunately there were several 'unusual' bathroom spots along the way.) :(

3. Why do you run?
- runners high
- to fit into my jeans

4. What is the best or worst piece of advice you've been given about running?
Best

- anything written by Danny Dreyer in ChiRunning
Worst
- not wearing heals sounds like a reasonable thing to do
Despite the facts I could never give up my favorite shoes, sorry Mark. :)

5. Tell us something surprising about yourself that not many people would know.
I have never tasted coffee even though it's one of my favorite scents.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Ahhhhh, a fellow non-coffee drinker!!!

I well remember the infamous SD marathon report...oh my!!!

Fun stuff, thanks!!

Anne said...

Interesting...I've never tasted coffee either, but mainly because of the scent. Great answers, even if that disastrous run in SD is on it...it went down as my worst too.