CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Where are you Spring?

It's April--that means it should be warm and sunny, flowers should bloom and the grass should turn green. I just need a little bit of Spring to give me some extra motivation to put on my sneakers and get out the door. So, I'm crossing my fingers. :)

The Bad News
Unfortunately things didn't work out with Mr. Nearly Perfect Blind Date Guy. The girl that snatches him up, will be one lucky girl.
The Good News
I have another blind date set-up this week.

4 comments:

Joe said...

Given your first name, you HAVE to love this month!!!

Mr. Right will be there eventually...persevere!!!

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Didn't work out? He didn't call his parole office during the date again, did he?

:)

Here's to blind date number 2! Another guy gets a change to catch a good one. :)

David said...

As long as #2 is not client #9 I tink we have something to work with. Good luck and enjoy it.
If Spring doesn't get there soon, come on down. It was 83 yesterday.

Jank said...

hey, bluff point is in about 6 weeks. Is that motivation?