CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

DS = Did Start (And Finish)

Never say never, right?
I expected to sleep right through the half marathon scheduled for today. But, for some strange reason after 4 hours of sleep I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep, so I grabbed my running gear and headed off to Hyannis, MA for the race.
The route was beautiful along the ocean and little seaside villages. The weather was perfect. By no means did I set a PR but I was happy with my time considering I took off almost two weeks because I was sick and then lazy. :)

Have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you're a nut. congrats on pulling your lazy carcass out of bed and all the way to ma! must have been a great feeling on the drive home.

btw, tc is loving all the farm toys now. the cow sits in his crib and he plays with the farm/blocks and the tractor daily. he LOVES the duck sounds from the farm/blocks.

Joe said...

Way to go AA!!! Glad you enjoyed the run and the drive!!

Mind over mattress...good for you!

David said...

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. You got it done. Whoot Whoot.