CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 05, 2007

5K Race

I ran a local 5K race today. It was a beautiful day, perfect for running. The race was relatively non-eventful, but it was fun because I met up with one of my old running partners from last year (John) and my new running partner and co-worker (Judy). It was her first race since high school and she did awesome. The three of us ran together and had a great time. Yeah for running partners!
[Of course I still miss the running chicks, but now we do better getting together for lunch] :)

Online Results
Finish Time: 23.47
Pace: 7.40

3 comments:

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

That's a sweet finish time, April Anne. I'd love to be moving at that pace again. Some day soon. :)

Glad you found some running/race buddies. It makes race day so much better.

Jank said...

That is smoking on the time. Enjoy

Jessica DeLine said...

good job speedster!