CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Berry

Check out my cute new sneakers.
Color: Berry :)

With my new shoes, extra stretching, rolling, and taking time off----my knee/ITB(?) just has to get better soon. It's only a matter of time.
Unfortunately, while I am patiently waiting on my knee to heal, I had to cancel my Rochester Marathon plans. The good news is that I can save my registration for next year.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Run Strong!

6 comments:

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Hang in there April Anne. These things do heal and for a young'n like you, it will be super fast. Stay limber and do your stretching.

David said...

Alleluia for races that let you roll over your registration to next year.

I hope that knee gets better. New shoes are guaranteed to help.

Scott said...

Howdy,
What is up with your knee? New shoes will probably help (since you tend to wear them too long)! Have you had it looked at? Take care.

Scott said...

Howdy,
What is up with your knee? New shoes will probably help (since you tend to wear them too long)! Have you had it looked at? Take care.

tryathlete said...

I hope that knee heals soon.

brent said...

thanks for the marathon well-wishes april anne. i hope you are doing well these days!! :) i miss your blog.