CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 10, 2006

Checking In

Life is calming down just a bit so I decided to write a quick post. I miss the RBF and I hope you all had a healthy, successful winter.

A few updates...
1. I tried cross country skiing for the first time this winter and loved it.
2. I started taking yoga classes.
3. I registered for the San Diego Marathon.
4. I finally graduated and I moved into an old, family farmhouse.
5. My running partner, Dianna, rocks. (Check out her post from yesterday.)
6. I get to meet Jeff and smsmh tomorrow.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

awww...you used her nickname!

i can't wait!

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

YEA! April Anne posted!

I was just thinking about you the other day after reading Dianna's post.

Glad you are still alive and kicking...er...running. Wish I could be out in Boston to watch the Boigoman race too.

Danny said...

Nice to hear from you!!

Glad to see you're doing well...

brent said...

thanks for checking in april anne! we keep reading about your runs (indirectly) through the running chick's posts....sounds like you are doing awesome!!!!

David said...

Howdy there April Anne. I see you a lot over at Susie's front page and read about you at Dianna's blog. Plus, you're on my screen saver at work from New Haven.
Congratulations on graduating and "living on the farm."

Run for Chocolate said...

Hi April Anne! Hope to see you soon, maybe at a yoga class!

Joe said...

Welcome back! I sure missed reading your blog posts!

Oldman said...

does this mean your back? Happy Resurrection Day! He is Risen!

a.maria said...

heyyyyyyy!! welcome back! you've been missed!