CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Cassie (who ran an awesome 20K relay today) tagged me a few days ago.

Here are the rules:
1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or the closest one to it)
4. Post the text of your sentence in your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag five other people.

From August 1, 2004
This week I'm staying at house near Mashamoquet State Park. I looked up the park online, and found that it had hiking trails. I found a trail a little over four miles long and thought it would be perfect for a run. A hiking trail had to be the same thing as a running trail, right??? I was wrong! A mile into the run I realized I was on a serious hiking trail. Parts of the trail were really steep and there were a lot of rocks, everywhere! At one point, the trail went over a huge rock formation. It took me a total of an hour an, two minutes. I "ran" aka "stumbled along" for 48 minutes, and walked for 14. ~ Despite my complaining, it was a beautiful trail and if I'm ever up for "serious" hiking, I will go back. (I almost forgot to mention one of the best parts. I was able to help two hikers who were lost. Most of time, it's me asking for help!) :)

How about you: Mark, Michelle, Bill, Liz and Flatman?

1 comments:

Jank said...

Heh! You might should have done some creative editing - that may come back to haunt you during an argument some day...